martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

Best video search engine ever!


I'm posting this because I don't feel like posting babes pictures or promoting music piracy...

I'm currently working on this new website (it's not my personal project but what I'm developing at work). It will have a powerful search engine that will look for videos on the web from YouTube, MSN, Yahoo, MetaCafe and many other popular public videos websites...

When I finish it (if I ever do 'cause it's kind'a lot of work to do) be sure to visit it from time to time instead of your regular navigating at YouTube, 'cause it'll be much better than that, I swear.

If you have any ideas of what would be cool for it to do, just let me know! I'll post the address of another engine, a look alike engine, because I'm not allowed to realease the real address until it's done!... www.buscatube.com

Enjoy the fatty guy!

0 comentarios: