viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2008

Forrest Whitaker + syncope


I was looking for some info about a movie I watched some time ago. It's stared by Forrest Whitaker and an actor I always forget his name, the one from The Fly (Jeff Goldblum). The name of this great film is Lush Life (1994) and if you like jazz music you gotta see it!

Now, when I was finding out the name of this film, 'cause I couldn't remember its name either, I read about a film I haven't seen but I already knew about its existence. Forrest Whitaker stars as the magnanimous Charlie Parker!!! Right! I'm talking about Clint Eastwood's Bird and it won the best actor award and also got a Golden Globe nomination. What I didn't know about this film is that it was made in 1988!! I checked the year three times 'cause I thought it is so much recent.
Anyway... I added this to my to-watch-list.

Now, there is something new. Forrest will star Louis Armstrong in a film that couldn't have been entitled any different: What a wonderful world. The real interesting thing is he's also directing. We'll see.

By the way, if you like trip hop there's a great CD by Bowery Electric called Lush Life... John Coltrane also has a record called like that, but I haven't heard it.

0 comentarios: