domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2008

Please post your comments!

So, you might have noticed I've just redesigned this blog... or probably not as it seems not many people come here at all...

So, if you like it (or not) just post a comment. I'd also be happy to redesign your blog, website, personal cards or anything as I need money urgently cause I'll go to Europe in December and I might need to get some food or sleep!!!

I also added several news feeds. I specially like roten tomatoes reviews, I think they're pretty accurate most of the times.

Stay tunned! In my next post I'll explain how to use torrents so you can download movies, full discographies, tv series, and many other stuff... I've downloaded from torrents the full discography of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Radiohead, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd and many others... TV series: several seasons of The Sopranos, The IT Crowd... and lots and lots of movies!! stay tunned!...


1 comentarios:

Erick dijo...

Oye mister, your blog quedó rete bien chido. Redesing ours, my man por favor, porque la comparation makes us look really really jodidos. Come on, be a part of pinches todos!